If you are new to the process of getting a custom website, this post is for you. It can be very intimidating to get
started on a custom website project, so this post explains how it works and everything else you need to know.
When we talk about custom websites, we’re talking about building a website for you or your business, starting with a blank page. Some companies will offer you a selection of templates to start with. And that can be a good option if you aren’t sure what you want and don’t know what your website needs to accomplish
So what exactly is a custom website?
When I explain the difference between a custom website and a template website to clients, here’s how I explain it.
With a template, you have a website and you need to make your content, graphics, and photos fit into the template. On a custom website, we create the website around your content. Furthermore, we create it with a strategy in mind. We want to know what your website goals are. What do you want to accomplish with your website? Who is the intended audience and what do you want them to do?
So how does the process work?
- First, we start with a pretty detailed discovery process.
- You’ll start with an online discovery form that is pretty detailed.
- what your goals are, what you specifically don’t like
- Once we’ve received this information, we’ll review it and schedule a kick-off call with you.
- This is typically a video conference, where we can talk over your answers, ask more questions, and really get to know you and your business.
hello there, this is amazing! I can totally relate!
Awesome to hear that!